Many thanks for your booking. I hope you are excited as I am about uncovering more about yourself!
Please read through all of the below before our session. It will ensure that you will get the most out of your Past Life Regression Therapy session.
1) What is Past Life Regression Therapy?
- Past Life Regression Therapy (PLRT) is a guided hypnosis (starting with a 30min led meditation) that allows the client to retrieve stored evidence of past lives from their subconscious through the process of question and answer.
- It is more than merely finding out the factual details of a past life, but a form of therapy. By accessing these memories and talking them through, PLRT can help us confront challenges in our current life, leading to greater awareness and understanding.
2) Do I need to believe in reincarnation or the afterlife to have PLRT?
No. As stated above, it is a process of hypnosis rather than an adjustment to a belief system. It is, however, good to come with an open mind and a level of curiosity. Some meditation or relaxation experience will aid the process but is by no means compulsory.
3) How long is the session?
Approximately 75mins. Your first appointment may take longer (around 90mins) to allow time for a brief outline of what to expect and any questions.
4) What do I need to do before my session?
- Wear clothing in which you feel relaxed and have somewhere comfortable to either sit. Please note, it is not recommended that you lie down.
- It is essential that you refrain from intoxicants (i.e. drugs and alcohol) on the day of your session, preferably at least 24hrs before treatment.
- Try to find some time to relax before and after the session. It is recommended to have a quiet evening planned for the day of your therapy. Although people typically leave PLRT session feeling lighter and relaxed, sometimes they notice feeling more tired or sensitive later in the day. Ultimately you want to be kind and gentle to yourself.
- Ensure that you are in a quiet environment and will not be disturbed; this means turning off all electronic devices. If you are having the therapy via video call, be sure to turn off all notifications on your computer.
5) Am I conscious or asleep during the session?
The therapy will make you deeply relaxed, but you are fully aware and will be able to remember the content of what you recall and say.
6) How often should I have
The short answer is, it depends. For some, only one session to satisfy curiosity is enough. However, like most therapies, clients find it helpful to return several times until they feel that they have resolved a particular matter. Also PLRT is like a muscle, it gets stronger the more you use it, and the more information comes through.