Using Herbs in Your Intuitive Practice
In this 3-and-a-half-hour online workshop, we will be giving you a step-by-step guide on how to effortlessly incorporate the magical properties of herbs and plants into any intuitive practice.
As the next instalment of The Wellness Foundry Masterclass series, this workshop is intended to explore and build on your personal plant relationships, and is suitable for those who can kill a cactus, to those who are already keenly growing their own herbs. This workshop offers space for reflection and an opportunity to develop practical tools for enhancing your intuitive and spiritual practice using herbs.
This event is hosted by Karenza Spirit of Hireth and facilitated by The Wellness Foundry
In this Using Herbs in your Intuitive Practice workshop, we will:
- Explore easy-to-use herbs for common ritual and intuitive needs
- Develop your personal ‘herbal essentials toolkit’ from locally-sourced and widely-available plants
- Enhance your understanding of ethical and sustainability implications of herb use
- Recognise and enhance your existing herb and plant relationships
- An introductory meditation leading you in creating a guided intuitive drawing for reflection on your unique personal connection to plants, and recognizing your existing experiences with herbs.
- Learning about common herb uses with ways for you to easily use and ingest herbs and to integrate herbs into your daily life and ritual practices.
- Develop further understand to incorporate specific herbs into common ritual goals such as:
- Clearing both in your home and personal energy field
- Connecting to your Guides and Loved Ones
- Exploring ethical and cultural considerations, and the need for sustainable use of herbs in our spiritual practices in the changing ecological climate.
- Support in helping to trust your intuitive needs in different states, and exploring some of the lessons herbal connections can offer us in difficult times or circumstances.
- Encounter several plant connection meditation ideas to let you step into a peaceful new relationship with plants, and to help you intentionally select your personal plant allies for each aspect of your intuitive practice.
- Take away a resource pack of herb-inspired activities to continue building your intuitive herbal practice resources and enhance your plant connections.
This class is for all levels, and beginners are welcome!
- Notebook or paper, pen, pencil or drawing materials
- Your favourite snacks and tea
(Two 10-minute and a 30-minute comfort break will be included)
When: Sunday 18th April 2021 | 16:00 GMT (11:00 EST)
Investment: £45 (or £36.75 for members)
About the teachers:
Karenza is an acclaimed Cornish Tarot Coach, with over a decade of international experience in leading Coaching and Psychic Development Circles, offering Tarot Readings and Clinical Hypnotherapy services. Despite her historic lack of plant skills and disinclination to head out to the woods for dawn rituals, she accidentally became an intuitive Western Medical Herbalist, following 3 years of intensive training in Western Canada.
Fiongal Greenlaw, the founder of The Wellness Foundry, is a Tarot master, psychic & spiritual advisor. He has been listed in Time Out’s Top 7 Places to have a Tarot Reading. He has read for hundreds of clients as well as running events for corporate clients such as Harvey Nichols, L’Oréal, Crabtree & Evelyn and House of Hackney.
Follow The Wellness Foundry’s journey on Instagram here.
The workshop is online, can this still be effective?
Yes, energy is not confined to space; instead, we are working with intention. We have had an excellent response to all of our online workshops; the power of working as a collective enhances the energy.
Do I need any experience?
No, this workshop is designed as much for people just starting their spiritual journey and advanced practitioners. This workshop will give you a great life guidance tool.
Our other Masterclasses:
How to Manifest from the Soul – Sunday 21st March 2021 | 16:00 GMT (11:00 EST)
Dancing into Layers of your Being – Sunday 16th May 2021 | 15:30 GMT (10:30 EST)
Incorporating Crystals in your Yoga Practice – Sunday 12th June 2021 | 14:00 GMT (09:00 EST)
How to Read Reversed Cards | Sunday 18th July 2021 | 16:00 GMT (11:00 EST)
Light Code Activation: Healing your Grids | Sunday 19th September | 11:00AM GMT (6:00AM EST)