Many thanks for your booking.
Please read through the below before our session to ensure you’ll get the most out of your healing.
1) What are the possible benefits of energy healings?
- Energy healing helps with grief, anxiety, stress, and upset, or simply as a maintenance session. In addition, it can aid in the recovery of physical illness, as the treatment gives the body an energy boost.
- It should not be used as an alternative to modern medicine but in conjunction with other treatments. Similarly, please advise me before our session if you have any current medical conditions – this is kept entirely confidential.
2) How long is the healing?
Approximately 60 minutes. The healing time of your first appointment might be a little shorter longer to allow time for a brief outline of what to expect and any questions.
For sound bath sessions, there is the option of an additional crystal healing, which will take the session to 75 minutes.
3) What do I need to do before my treatment?
- Make sure you stay hydrated, and you’ve eaten something light a few hours before the session.
- It’s essential that you refrain from intoxicants (for instance, drugs and alcohol) on the day of your healing, or preferably at least 24hrs before and after treatment.
- Try to find some time to relax before and after the session. I recommend that you have a quiet evening planned on the day of your healing. Although people typically leave a healing session feeling refreshed, sometimes they notice feeling more tired later in the day, and as a result need to rest.
4) Does energy healing hurt?
No. Usually, people experience energy healing as relaxing and comforting. For example, it can bring about sensations such as pins-and-needles, heat or coolness, tingling etc. which may be mildly uncomfortable, but often pass quickly.
5) I don’t live in London; can I still have a healing?
Yes. One of the wonderful things about our spiritual healing offerings is that it can be sent remotely, anywhere in the world. Ultimately, it works best if you find a quiet space and time, so you can feel the full benefits of the session.