Yoga Sessions for workspaces in-and-around London:
The Wellness Foundry offers a range of tailor-made packages for corporate clients. Teaching practical and hands-on skills that employees can positively implement into their workday. Packages include:
- Regular, weekly yoga classes at head-offices, co-working spaces, etc.
- Mindfulness and meditation sessions
- One-off bonuses, rewards or staff-day events
- Day or weekend retreats at off-site locations
All offerings are suitable for complete beginners as well as though that have a regular home practice.
Yoga and Mediation Benefits for Staff Members:
Making yoga part of your work environment:
- Reduces stress levels
- Combats fatigue and lethargy
- Increases concentration and focus
- Boosts the immune system | Less susceptible to illness
- Strengthens the physical, emotional and mental bodies.
- Increases flexibility and counteracts poor posture and RSI
- Boosts productivity
• Want to improve the health of your staff members whilst boosting morale and the bottom line?
• Need to implement a hassle-free wellness system into your workplace?
• Looking to show your appreciation to your employees?
The Wellness Foundry offers a combination of yoga, mindfulness and meditation to promote wellness and optimal health in a working environment.
There are several services offered, which can be stand-alone or provided in combination:
Vinyasa is a dynamic, energizing practice. It uses a flowing, continuous sequence in coordination with the breath. Consequently, increasing muscle strength, improving the cardiovascular system and aiding weight loss.
The basis of Yin-yoga is a deeply calming, therapeutic type of practice, which allows time and gravity to take you deeper into poses, not pushing yourself into them. An excellent method for alleviating stress and anxiety as well as improving sleep quality.
Meditation and Mindfulness
Techniques presented in accessible and practical terms, such as short guided visualizations and breath work, which staff can implement into their everyday working life. As a result, employees will be less stressed, more patient and can focus better.